Monday 7 May 2018

Graduation...finally

I have finally completed my Fine Arts Diploma with the U of A.  I had actually completed most of the courses in 2011 but due to 'life happening' I did not do the final mentorship part.  This year I managed to wrap it all up and 12 of us will be part of the graduation exhibit at the U of A's Faculty of Extension.  Our paintings are buried deep in the halls on the second floor, you can view them over the next month.  
While I was helping to hang the exhibition today I stopped downstairs on the main floor to view some FABULOUS FIBRE ART.  The topic was primarily climate change and there were some awesome pieces of Fibre Art on view.  Check it out - main floor of the old Hudson Bay building downtown.






No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.