Thursday 26 April 2018

My new love!

I found 'the one'!  Yes this most awesome art table (tabouret) was recently gifted to me by my actual love.  For YEARS I have just worked on any old table and it has been fine.  My most recent set up was a collapsible table I bought at Canadian Tire and covered in an industrial size black garbage bag, under which I stored my amazing huge tackle box - also purchased at Canadian tire - with all my oil paints.  Additionally I had a cheap rolling plastic bin holding my acrylic paints. BUT NO MORE... now I have this fabulous table - it fits all my paints, palette boxes and many supplies.  It has a top that opens and wheels.  I know it is wrong but I love it soooo much.
Sturdy, handsome, smells good...how can you not love it!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.